J&P Metal Technologies is the trade name for J&P Contracts (Angus) Ltd which was formed in March 1973 and has become one of the most innovative and respected general fabrication and sheet metal companies within the United Kingdom
Combining both their expertise and versatility allows J & P Metals to produce a wide variety of products in both ferrous and non ferrous materials including Stainless Steel & Aluminum
J&P Metals Aims & Objectives are
- Continually meet customer quality, cost and delivery requirements;
- Design sheet metal fabricated assemblies with the most cost effective and suitable manufacture techniques in mind;
- Work to customer specifications, timescales and within specific budgets;
- Continual improvement of production quality and delivery
Why Choose J & P Metal Technologies?
- ISO 9001: 2008 Approved; Click here for certificate
- Complete sheet metal fabrication solutions from low cost product design, manufacture, finishing, assembly to delivery;
- Ability to provide cost savings through design for manufacture techniques;
- Commitment to invest in the latest technology for the manufacture of sheet metal fabrications;
- Dedicated production control department ensuring sheet metal fabrications are delivered on time;
- Located on the east coast of Scotland, J&P Metals have a fleet of delivery vehicles able to despatch to any location across the UK – 7 days a week.
The J&P team are not sales representatives & the company does not employ sales representatives. The people you meet to discuss your sheet metal / fabrication requirements are the Directors and day to day managers of J&P Metals. As time served individuals with many years experience in the sheet metal & fabrication industry, they are able to provide unbiased advise.